Friday, January 16, 2009

Advertise here!

I am looking to help fellow artists by placing Promo Ads on my blog! Ad Space is on a Monthly basis. I offer one month for $5.00, 2 Months for $10.00, and 3 months for only $12.00! It's less than $0.20 a day!

February is just around the corner and that is when the first round of ads will be needed to put on the site. Act quickly, because only a few spots will be available. I have added a pay pal button for easy transaction, which can be found on the right side of the blog. Just copy and paste the url link of your promo button into the text field, along with the link to your shop in the box underneath it. It's so easy. Comment below if you have any questions or feel free to email me.

Thanks!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails