Wednesday, February 18, 2009

March Theme Submission Schedule


(image from my name is lizzie via flickr)


Week of March 1st - Yellow home decor items. (Submission deadline: February 25/09) Still openings available!

Week of March 8th -Green items to get in the spirit of St. Patricks Day. Shamrocks would be appropriate here! St. Patrick themed items would also be great. (Submission deadline: March 4/09) I have received a good amount submissions, but still looking for more!

Week of March 15th - Letterpress! I want to see all of the lovely letterpress goods! (Submission deadline: March 11/09) Still openings available!

Week of March 22nd - Holga Photography. I love photographs taken with a Holga camera! If you take photos with a Holga, please submit them! (Submission deadline: March 18/09) Still openings available!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails