Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Loves


1. I love my family
2. I love my significant other
3. I love my friends
4. I love Jesus
5. I love tea, especially sleepytime tea
6. I love naps
7. I love craft books
8. I love ethnic food
9. I love puppies
10. I love flowers - orchids, peonies, hydrangeas, magnolias
11. I love candles
12. I love lazy Sundays
13. I love the smell of lavender
14. I love the sound and smell of rain
15. I love photography
16. I love movies
17. I love art
18. I love design
19. I love window shopping
20. I love traveling
21. I love the beach
22. I love soup
23. I love wineries
24. I love going to the zoo
25. I love warm weather

These are just a few of my loves...

Happy Valentine's Day

Share

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails