Monday, March 30, 2009

I Do Handmade


I feel like I have been gone for so long! I took a long weekend and went to a wonderful cabin. It was Michael's birthday on Friday and we went with his family to relax in the country. We played games, roasted smores, barbecued, fished, it was much needed. Today I feel renewed and ready for the week.

The St. Louis Handmade "I Do Handmade" feature is now online!! I submitted a few items to the feature, Custom Wedding Graphic Design and I am also number 1 in the Customizable Gifts section. Click here to visit the "I Do Feature." If you are a bride to be, this will help you with some ideas for your upcoming celebration. The event runs from now until April 25, 2009. Check it out!

(image from St. Louis Handmade)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails