Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog Award!


Thanks so much to Evelyn at Sumiko Shop for nominating me for a blog award!

The rules for this award are:

1) Add the logo to your blog (will do after posting)
2) Link to the person from whom you've received the award (yes)
3) Nominate 8 blogs of your choice (see below)
4) Leave a message on the nominees' blogs (will do after posting)

My choices for the Kreativ Blog Award go to:

1 ♥wunderbug
2 &hearts ClothPaperStitches
3 &hearts Shabby Accumulations
4 &hearts the 6 o'clock stitch
5 &hearts Spilling Beauty
6 &hearts Paper Lady Invites
7 &hearts We Blog Artists
8 &hearts New Found Lust

Share

3 comments:

  1. Thanks SO SO much(and congrats to you too), I feel very honoured...aaahhh...I will try and post later...I'm just winding down from the Show and trying to help my husband out as I had totally neglected my household duties :-)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you. This is such a nice, unexpected surprise to find in my inbox today! It came at a good time too, when I could use some positive news! So, thank you, thank you. I look forward to awarding some other fab bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, again, GiDu! I have just finished my post awarding some great bloggers out there and have let them all know. I have placed the award in my side bar with a link to your blog!
    Have a good one,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails