Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bridal Shower


palm tag, originally uploaded by CB girl.


A few weeks back I blogged about DIY Soaps, and how they would be great party favors for a bridal shower or as gifts to bridesmaids. I am in my friend's wedding and her bridal shower is coming up at the end of June. She saw the soap post and loved it. So I am trying to conjure up some more ideas for her bridal shower, she recently told me that she wants me in charge of decor. Which is great, because I love that sort of thing. Does anyone have any really nice ideas? If you do send them my way!

Share

1 comment:

  1. I had seashell toothpicks for my shower & wedding & parties (which I sell, but are easy enough to make!) and they were always a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails