Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Feature Button!


I have now added a "Featured" button on my right sidebar! If you have have ever been featured on Gidu Design, please feel free to add it to your blog or website! It's easy to add, just copy the code underneath the button, and paste it to your site. I also have a Gidu button for everyone, too. Take a look!

Thanks again to everyone who has submitted to themes. I get so many submissions, I appreciate everyone's interaction and support. You have no idea how much it makes my day. I just received a message from Vicki from mishimoudesigns saying that she sold her destruction tote today. Was it by chance or coincidence that her item was featured today, too? Wow. Congrats on your sale, Vicki!

I am working on a survey for you readers. I would love to hear what you think about this blog and what I could do to make it better or anything that you would like to see. Be on the watch for that coming up soon!

This photo was taken a few weekends ago. Michael and I went to the park and it was such a great day. We just walked around and snapped some photos. This is one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails