Thursday, May 21, 2009

Soapmaking!


So last night I ventured into soap making. A little while back I posted a soap making tutorial. So I followed the recipe and they turned out smelling lovely. I have them hardening in the fridge as we speak. I intend to pass them out at my friend Tabitha's bridal shower as a nice party favor. I am sure many of you know that her theme is Tiffany blue; I have posted a lot of Tiffany blue on here for some inspiration!

I also wanted to let you all know that the survey is still open and waiting for your great comments and suggestions. I really appreciate your comments and they really make me happy to know that you are interested in my blog. I enjoy the interaction of my readers. Thanks again for all of your support. Click here to take the survey.

Happy Thursday everyone. What are you doing today?

(image from yukojewelry via Gidu Design flickr group)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails