Friday, June 19, 2009

Great Pillow


cecilia1, originally uploaded by coffee&cream.

Last night I went to my friend's dance recital. She is an amazing ballerina and she also teaches ballet to little 3 year olds. I got to see her perform two different routines as well as her class. It was amazing and her little girls are so cute. She celebrated her birthday over the weekend and I made her a lovely pillow and a flower headband. I am really sad that I was not able to get a photo of it, I was rushing out the door to make it to her recital on time.

I was so excited to see another nice pillow in the flickr group!

I love this pillow and all of the design. I wonder if this was pattern was painted on or screen printed?

I am so glad that it's finally Friday. How's your day so far?

Share

1 comment:

  1. Hi! That a pillow cover, made from ikea fabric! Pretty cool huh? :) Those are the pillow covers I made, and they are for sale in my etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails