Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello again


I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I had a good weekend. I went crazy with organizing yesterday and I feel so good about it. I have to work in sections, otherwise I would go nuts! So instead I just did a few bits of organizing that took up most of my morning and afternoon. I did laundry, I cleaned out things from my bathroom; my main focus was my bathroom yesterday. I created a lovely floral arrangement with some faux flowers and having some flowers just brightens my day! I am trying to donate as much as possible. My rule of thumb is if I haven't worn it in two years, I am probably not going to wear it again. There's a few exceptions to this rule, like my old prom dresses. They are mementos that I would like to keep. I want to continue cleaning and organizing tonight, so I am going to do some finishing touches on the bathroom and then move on to the next task.

Do you have a wonderful studio or craft room? Post photos of your space on Gidu Design Blog flickr group!! I want to see your space! You may also post photos of your decorating ideas or before and after photos of your design and decorating projects!! Click here to visit the flickr group!

What did you do this weekend?

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails