Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Monday!

I am back now after a little blog hiatus. I had two bridal showers this weekend and everything is over for now. Good thing, now I can get some of my own projects done. I want to start a container garden. I especially love peonies and I bought some for my friend for her bridal shower yesterday. I made a ringbearer pillow for my friend's shower, too. It turned out really nice and I am going to post some photos of it later on. I created some really nice paper garlands, too.

What did you do this weekend?

Last week was the end of the Unravelling e-course. It was so fun and great way to see myself. I really enjoyed the class and I got to know some really wonderful people!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails