Monday, June 8, 2009

A new week


flor1, originally uploaded by coffee&cream.

Good Monday to you all! I hope your weekend was filled with fun and happiness. I had quite the relaxing weekend for the most part. I didn't get to do any more organizing, unfortunately. I was away from my house for majority of the weekend. I may try to take on some projects throughout the week. I haven't been doing as much creating lately, but I do have a few soldered pendants in progress.

What did you do this weekend?


I am so pleased to see so many uploads going on in the flickr group! I hope that everyone is getting inspired. I love all of the sharing, thanks so much, it makes me happy. Click here to visit the flickr group.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails