Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Illustration by the wheat field


I just received a special something in the mail last night when I got home! It was the lovely print I ordered from Katie Daisy of thewheatfield. I love her illustrations, they are so happy and sunny. The sayings are very cute as well. I just went to the frame shop and purchased a frame for this print and I will be giving it as a gift to someone special this weekend! I don't want to reveal the name because they might be reading. My grandmother's 90th birthday is coming up in October and she used to always sing to me, "You Are My Sunshine." One of Katie's prints says just that and I was thinking about getting it for her birthday and framing it. Thanks so much Katie, your work is wonderful!

(Image: the wheat field)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails