Tuesday, August 4, 2009

An Interview | Cori Schierer


I am so excited to present this interview to you all! My good friend and fellow graphic designer, Cori Schierer, agreed to do an interview today on GiDu Design! Grab your favorite cup of tea and get cozy!

Where do you work?
Masterchem Brands

What is your art or craft and how long have you been creating?
Graphic Designer for 2 1/2 years

What other things do you do besides creating?
I am a Graphic Designer 8-5 monday through friday.
On the weekends and free time I am a volleyball player, a swimmer, a runner, a movie buff, a gardener, traveler and photographer.




What inspires you?
I am inspired by my friends, my family, nature, and all of my everyday surroundings.

Are there any artists that inspire you?
I am a very colorful person. I love bright colors! I also love photography, it is one of my passions as well, I am a huge fan of Anne Gedde's.

What are five words that describe you?
Dramatic,Passionate, Emotional, Vibrant, and Compassionate

Thank you so much Cori for taking time to interview with me! Thanks for sharing with us today.

Share

3 comments:

  1. Excellent. Love that top picture--those candy colors are absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori Schierer is a fabulous artist and an amazing person. Thank you for highlighting her!
    -KL Carter, KY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, the GREEN shades, and I love, love, Cori Schierer! It is great seeing a feature on her.

    Rhonda, Premier Design

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails