Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Busy!


Sorry I have been so MIA lately! I had a super busy weekend and this week is already so busy and we are only into Tuesday! What did you do this weekend? Michael went to KC and we ended up at the Art Fair in the Plaza. It was so nice and we enjoyed seeing all of the different artists and designers there. I even got some business cards from a few of them. I am so behind on a lot of projects - I still need to edit my Mexico photos. We have been back for over two weeks now, and I keep putting it off.

I am actually meeting up with some friends tomorrow night for an official craft night. It is much needed. I am so excited. Do you do that with your friends?

I would love to see what you are working on! Share your projects in the official Flickr Group!

(image: luziapimpinella)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails