Monday, October 5, 2009

New blog ideas


I have been brewing up some recent ideas for a new blog series, and I am looking for some wonderful guest contributors! It's a great way to see and be seen on Gidu Design blog! I had some recent contributors and it has been such a great success, that I thought I'd start a new series!

Here's a few details about the new series. The main idea of this new series is a travel tour! I'm specifically looking for people from anywhere around the world who have a great eye for design, a camera and excellent photographic skills. I am adding a new section to my blog about design and traveling. I need guest bloggers to photograph beautiful places around where they live, culture, and the art and design they are submersed in. The contributor would need to write about their experiences and what they've photographed. It's like being a tour guide in your own way and I think it will be wonderful to see where people live and the art and design around them.

I would like to start this series soon, so if you are interested please fill out this simple submission form and if you are selected, you will be contacted via email! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at gidu.design(at)gmail(dot)com.

(image: Michael--B)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails