Friday, November 20, 2009

New Ideas for the blog Themes


Next week's blog theme is Thanksgiving!! If you have any wonderful Thanksgiving items, please share them with us! Please click here to see the schedule and for submission information. You may also notice that the schedule is looking a little small. I would love to hear your ideas on what themes you would like to see more of. You can post them here and we can all have a group discussion about it.

What have you thought about the blog themes? Do you find them inspiring and entertaining? I would love to hear your opinions. I have been tossing around the idea of doing monthly themes rather than different weekly themes. So each week of that month will have a themed post. It'll be more like monthly themes that are posted each week so you get to see more of that specific theme. Please share you ideas or thoughts. I want to make my blog better for my readers and I value what you have to say. Thank you for being a devoted reader. Have a great Friday!! See you next week.

(Image: Mountainside Crochet)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails