Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide | For Men


Mens Paperplane Shirt by CigniaDesign
I really like giving custom t shirts for guys because I know that they will really wear them! Michael definitely has his fair share t shirts, but he loves them!



by mannmadedesigns
I think more guys should wear cuff links. I think they make a suit even dressier.



by GarnetandMoss
This is a great must have gift for men. Travel Gift set for Men includes:
1 Body Lotion (1 fl oz), 1 Shower Gel (1.2 fl oz), 1 Bath Salts (1.3oz), 1 Arctic Mud Bar (1.5oz).

I think shopping for guys is generally tougher than buying for my friends. I have found these great variety of gifts for guys. Check out this link, too for more gift ideas.

Stay tuned for the other gift guides, coming up shortly!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails