Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Would you like to advertise on GiDu Design?


Are you interested in becoming a sponsor? There's still openings for advertising on GiDu Design for the month of December! It's also a great way to start off the new year! The readership keeps growing and this blog wouldn't be possible without the sponsors! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please click here or email me at gidu.design(at)gmail(dot)com.

As always, I am on the hunt for great themes, so if you have any theme ideas or if you would like to submit your item for the themes, email me here. If you are new to this blog or if you would like to know what the themes are, click here.

(Image: nauli.nauli)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails