Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!


I hope you all had a wonderful New Year Holiday! I am officially back from a long break. I had a great holiday and it was really hard to get back into the work groove.

I hope you have had a chance to check out the theme schedule. Click here to check out what's coming up. I am always looking for items to showcase and even theme ideas to add to the calendar. Want to share something, click here for the details.

Here are just a few things that I want to accomplish this year:

1. Stay Healthy and Happy - This is a big one for me. Health and happiness are the basis of life and being happy will help accomplish goals. Going to the gym and eating right will help me stay healthy.

2. Become a Better Designer - Graphic Design is something that is always changing and I love that about it! I want to work towards refining my skills and learn new things!

3. Work on my design business - I want to network, build an inventory, and continue growing my business. I also need to make more time for designing and creating. Lately I've been in a funk and I need to snap out of it!

4. Organize - This will be an ongoing goal for me and I will work on staying more organized.

What do you want to do this year? What goals would you like to accomplish in 2010?

(image: carlyandmelissa)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails