Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day | BeadinBabe


Message carrier 2- I love you Brass envelope necklace by BeadinBabe

I know Valentine's Day is officially over, but I thought it would be fun to carry on the theme throughout the month of February! Enjoy!

This necklace is so cute!! I love that the envelope opens up to reveal a sweet "I love you" message. All you need is love! Thank you to BeadinBabe for participating in this week's theme.

*Would you like to participate in the blog themes? Submit your item for a chance to be featured in the weekly themes. Another great way to be featured is through the Feature Interviews!! Click here to fill out a simple submission form. Thank you so much!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails