Friday, March 19, 2010

A New Change


I hope you all had a wonderful week. Sorry that my posts have been a little low lately. I am in the middle of a career transition. So lately, I've been thinking about what paths to take and where to go. We'll see what happens. I have been spending most of my time updating my portfolio, website, and resume. They are available now on my website. Click here to visit my design website.

Not only am I accepting custom orders from my etsy shop, but I am also accepting freelance design projects, too! If you would like to see what I do, you can view my portfolio here. I have an online portfolio and also a PDF version to download. Please consider me for your next design project!

(image: GiDu Design)

Share

1 comment:

  1. Your portfolio is lovely - I really like the Greece scrapbook! And the wedding invitation too, I like how all the members of the wedding party are listed. Good luck with wherever your path takes you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails