Friday, April 23, 2010

Ballerinas in the Countryside


I am in love with these photographs styled by Frenchie and Flea and photographed by Gina Maxine Photography! I love the art of dance and to bring it to life in the countryside is so unique. I am used to seeing dance on stage, but to see in a landscape setting really caught my eye. I hope you enjoy it too!



Click here to see the post about it on Frenchie and Flea


We'll continue the themes next week. If you would like to submit your item please do so by clicking here!

Have a great weekend!

(images: Gina Maxine Photography via Frenchie & Flea)

Share

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful! I've always wanted to have some small ballet inspirations in my wedding, and nature too... so I love these photos! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails