Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Monday again!


I hope you all had a great weekend. I supported some of my friends who participated in a local half marathon. There 17,000 people involved! It was exhilarating and it sort of makes me want to try one out sometime. It would take a lot of time and energy for training, but if I did it with someone, it would make it better.

I also helped throw a baby shower for my friend yesterday and it turned out to be a great success!! Many people showed up with some really nice gifts for her, so I was really happy.

What did you do over the weekend?

This image was taken of me a few weekends back when we stayed at a cabin for Michael's birthday. We loved the horses there.

(image: GiDu Design)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails