Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm Back!


IMG_7527, originally uploaded by gidu design.

I have been away in Mexico for a much needed vacation! Here's a little snap shot from our trip.

How are things going? Are you getting ready for the Holidays? What will you be doing for the holidays?

Speaking of Holidays, I am currently having a special promotion in my shop - 20% Off All Photo Prints! Use code MERRY20 at time of checkout. Offer good only on photo prints until Friday, the 17th. Click here to see the all of the prints in my shop.

Share

2 comments:

  1. That looks so wonderful right about now, was it warm there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so warm and wonderful there. It was really hard to come back to 10 degree weather! Thanks for asking! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails