Monday, February 2, 2009

Features and Themes!!


So I have now added a section on the right side of my blog to submit your featured items!! If you would like to be featured on GiDu design, you can always convo me on etsy, or here, but now I have added a submission feature. Just click on the link FEATURE ARTIST SUBMISSION and fill out the quick and easy application form! Be sure to provide links to the images that you would like to feature along with where to link the item to - your etsy shop, website, etc. I will still be doing the Themes section on the blog, but Featured Artist will showcase just one individual artist along with an interview, photos of the items, etc. Thanks again and I hope to see many submissions!!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails