Thursday, February 5, 2009

Screenprinting Help


I am so excited to receive a screen printing kit for my birthday! My wonderful boyfriend gave it to me and I started to dive into printing this week! I sketched out a simple design to start off with and I was pretty happy with it. I used the screen filler and drawing fluid method. It seem pretty straightforward. I even got this amazing book called "Printing By Hand" by Lena Corwin. I did a practice print and it was ok, but when I went to rinse by screen off, nothing came off! I scrubbed with a toothbrush, sponge and dishwashing soap and it seems that the ink and the screen filler won't budge. I hope someone can help me! Please comment below or email me if you have any tips! Thanks!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails