Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One More Day for Yellow Home Decor Items


A little while back I posted the themes schedule for March. There's only one more day left to submit Yellow Home Decor items. I would love to see handmade pillows, artwork, even beautiful rooms filled with yellow. I have received a tremendous response for Green/St. Patricks Day theme, which will showcase during the week of March 8th. I will convo the artists who have been chosen.

I have not received a whole lot for Holga Photography and Letterpress, but I am waiting to see more! There's still some time for submissions, but the sooner you get your item in, the better. Thanks to everyone who has submitted to March Theme Schedule.

Soon I will post April's schedule of themes, so keep your eyes peeled. If you have any suggestions for theme ideas, feel free to comment below or send me an email.

Click here to see the current Themes Schedule.

Share

2 comments:

  1. I have some yellow home decor wreaths in my Etsy shop right now. I would love for them to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giving you a blog award. Here is the link for the details!
    http://pamperedpapier.blogspot.com/2009/02/just-received-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails