Monday, June 22, 2009

Back to Work!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! I was browsing some great sites when I came upon this blog post about inspiring Twitter backgrounds! Check it out!

(image from Inspired Magazine)

They also have many other inspiring articles, so be sure to take a peek.

What are you working on?

I had a busy weekend and I didn't have anytime to create. I have two bridal showers coming up this weekend, one of which I am co-hosting because I am the Maid of Honor. I still have some things to make for that too. I want to photograph everything once it's done so I can show you. I don't want to disclose what it is I am making because I am not sure if my friend reads my blog all the time. I don't want to chance it. (It's a surprise, Tabitha!)

I am excited for tomorrow's post! Don't miss it!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails