Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inspiration - Elle Decor White Rooms


I am sorry for being MIA yesterday! I was trying to finish up some projects and I had lunch with two of my girlfriends. I try to blog as much as I can during my lunch hour and yesterday was a great day for us to get together and share a nice lunch. Sometimes you just need to break the schedule up a bit.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I was busy with some birthday celebrations and another dinner celebration for Michael. He finished his first session on courses! We went out to dinner on Sunday evening to celebrate.

I just love this image from Elle Decor.I love white and I think some of these rooms are just lovely. You can take a look at more of those images here.

Tonight I am working on some projects around the house. I am going to start screen printing some pillows! I am super excited about it. If they turn out nice, I will post them on the blog. Speaking of screen printing, this week's blog theme is PRINTMAKING! Do you create wonderful, interesting printmaking pieces? Please share them with me and your's could be on the blog!

What are you working on?

(image via Elle Decor)

Share

5 comments:

  1. White rooms just brings a calming bliss to my eyes...although I think it would be a crazy thought for my World.
    I'm working on a couple of kids Murals right now...so much fun and I get to paint with big girls paints on walls again!
    It's been a while...I've been MIA aswell...glad to be back though.
    Char.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this room. I wish my whole house looked this pretty. i am trying to work tords that lol wonderful blog I am following your blog now

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE BLOG ARTISTS, those murals sound awesome and so much fun! :-) It's definitely good to be back in the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comments, Expressions by Devin and LillyShayStyle!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails