Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Friday and lots to do!



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! I am planning on getting some things done before Saturday night.

1. Create something nice for my good friend, Chiao. Her birthday is tomorrow! I have something special in mind, but I don't want to reveal it here because I am not sure if she reads my blog or not. I don't want to spoil the surprise and I DO hope that she does read my blog.

2. My good friend is having her bridal shower at the end of the month and I am finishing up those soaps that I told you about a while back. I went to the art shop today at lunch and got some pretty papers to wrap them in. Now all I need is some parchment paper to do the main wrapping. I have a few other nice things that I want to create for the shower, but we'll see how much time I have.

I would love to hear about what you are working on and it really makes my day when I hear from you. Have a great weekend. I will see you soon!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails