Monday, August 31, 2009

A New Week


Mona Lavender, originally uploaded by Pandorea.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. My mother's birthday and my parents' wedding anniversary was all in one weekend. I gave my mom that print that I purchased from Katie Daisy. I purchased a frame from Michaels (it was on sale!) and placed it inside with a white matte. For my parents' wedding anniversary, I purchased some lovely Mona Lavender. It was already set up in a hanging basket and everything. I was so excited when the sales woman at Home Depot said that they attract hummingbirds. We celebrated at a nearby park pavilion and grilled burgers and hot dogs! It was nice. The weather here lately has been unusually chilly. Usually during this time of year, we have to take cover from the sweltering heat. We found ourselves huddling near the barbecue pit to stay warm. I didn't think to wear a light jacket when I left the house yesterday, but I probably would have needed it.

What did you do this weekend? Can you believe that it's almost September?!! In one week, I will be relaxing on the beaches of Mexico! I can't wait.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails