Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back Home Now


9718, originally uploaded by CherryLaneJane.

I am now back in the US. Mexico was amazing! We had the most relaxing visit, but I wish we were there longer (vacations never seem long enough). We stayed in the wonderful Riviera Maya. We played at the beach, danced at night, ate some delicious food, and explored the culture. I took some great photos, so when I get a chance, I will post them here for you to see!

I really hope that you enjoyed last weeks posts! I tried my best to keep the content flowing smoothly while I was out of the country. Thanks again to Cori for being a guest contributor. I think I will have more guest contributors in the future, so if you are interested, please email me at gidu.design (at) gmail (dot) com.

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails