Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jewelry Boxes | ohhellofriend


celebrate - 3 lovely rose gift jewelry boxes by ohhellofriend

I am a little bit behind on posting the blog theme series today. I guess I am still on vacation mode. Sorry for my tardiness! I am excited to present the new theme this week, jewelry boxes.

These little jewelry boxes are so sweet! They are teeny measuring at 1.75 inches tall and 1.75 inches wide. I think these are nice and different from a traditional jewelry box. When I was a little girl, I had a jewelry box that when opened, a little mini ballerina would dance and it played music!

Share

1 comment:

  1. I really impress with this article. It is so much intersting. And the picture of jewelry box is so cool. thankas for sharing me such a nice artiule. For the more information visit www(dot)uzbekalive(dot)com.
    Hand Painted Jewelry Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails