Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beach Wishing


In one week I will be relaxing in the sand and playing in the ocean. My good friend is getting married in a far away destination known as Mexico!! I can't wait, I need to start packing!! I ordered these two lovelies from Ruche the other day and I am anxiously awaiting their arrival. I thought these would be nice to wear in Mexico, one is even called Cozumel!! I thought it was quite fitting, since we will be in Mexico. We are going to be there for the ceremony, which will be lovely. I will post some photos when I get back. We are going to go scuba diving, and hopefully check out the Mayan ruins! I am so excited. I have some exciting posts planned for when I'm gone, so please be sure to come back next week.

(images: Ruche)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails