Friday, September 4, 2009

Almost vacation time!!


I am anxiously awaiting the time when I will be boarding a plane for a getaway in Mexico!

(Image: Shana Rae {Florabella})

I have some wonderful posts planned for next week. Even though I am going to be away, I have a special guest plus some other great posts. So be sure to stop on by and check it out. I have been so busy lately preparing for this trip and helping my friend her wedding planning. They are going to be married at 5 o'clock in the evening on the 10th on the beautiful Mexican beach. I am so delighted be a part of their ceremony!


I visited Decor8 today and Holly, the writer of the blog, posted these great Thank You cards. I found them and I ordered them right away, they are so darling. I was actually looking for some new Thank You cards because I ran out of them.

(Image: Chronicle Books)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you soon!!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails