Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sharing and Advice

I hope your Tuesday is going well! What are you working on? Join the Gidu Flickr Group and share with us today! Don't have flickr? You can also email me at gidu.design (at) gmail (dot) com.

I have been lacking in my creating lately. I have so much going on that I haven't been able to do any crafting. It's sad actually. We are in the process of making some big decisions and my mind has been elsewhere. Taking on a second job has also put a damper on my free time. I know what you are thinking - excuses, excuses! But have you ever come to a slump in creativity? That's where I am at right now, but I know its only temporary. Anyone have inspiring advice to share?

Share

2 comments:

  1. I always find the more busy I get the more creative I am. If I don't have time to make it I put the components out and write myself a note so that when I do have time I can make it :] I find that it is less stressful if you have a game plan like that.

    I know how you feel right now, but you will get through it! Good luck :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting, it's nice to hear from you, Katabasys! I need to definitely get more organized and I think making a "to do" list is a great way to get on the right track. I appreciate your feedback.

    Does anyone else have any ideas to share?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails