Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Autumn | ikabags


FALL-FRENCH AUTUMN by ikabags
This is such a cute messenger bag!! The fall colors are luscious! I could picture myself wearing this while riding my bicycle and running errands to the nearby grocery store. Or using it to carry all of my art and craft supplies. It's got enough space for all of your goodies. It measures 22 inches wide, 8 inches high, 16 inches across the opening. The handle measures 28 inches by 2 inches. I really like fabric design and the whole design of the bag. Thanks, ikabags!

Just a quick update, thank you to those who have submitted their Feature/Interview forms! I am still accepting submissions! I am also still looking for guest contributors! Click here for the details. If you are chosen, you will be contacted. Thanks again!!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails