Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cookies


Hello everyone and happy Thursday to you! I really hope you had a chance to check out the Gift Guides that were posted yesterday. If you haven't, please check them out. The artists and designers that participated are amazing! Thanks to all of you!

Don't these cookies look awesome! They are made by Cake Box Cookies and they look delicious! Speaking of cookies, I am going to bake cookies with my Aunt this coming Monday evening. I am so excited. I think I am going to bake White Macadamia Nut cookies! I will be sure to take some photos of them. I don't know about you but I never crave sweets as much as I do in the holiday season.

I am taking off early this week and I will be off tomorrow for some much needed down time. I am hoping to get some relaxation in and work on side projects. Gift wrapping is essential as well. This weekend is pretty busy, too. I am going to watch the Nutcracker Ballet, my friend is performing as the Sugar Plum Fairy. She is so talented. What will you be doing this weekend?

It's not too late to submit your item for the upcoming themes! Check out the schedule here. I hope you have a great weekend.

(image: Cake Box Cookies)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails