Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getting Ready for Family Time


I hope you all enjoyed the Holiday Gift Guides and I hoped they helped inspire you with gift ideas! After putting together those posts, I feel really good about it. I am looking forward to some family time and down time in the next coming weeks.

What do you have planned? Have you finished your holiday shopping? I am still on the hunt for a few gifts and I going to try to do some shopping this weekend. What projects are you working on? Are you feeling a holiday rush in your sales now due to the holiday shopping? I had a sale last week, actually, and I was pretty excited about it.

I found this photo a while back when I was going through some old photos. It's a photo of me with my two brothers when we were younger. I guess we went somewhere and had our faces painted. I am just so happy to see it and also to see how much we've grown up. I do really miss being young and I have memories of us in that old house.

(image: Gina of GiDu Design)

Share

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Heather! I did some of my photoshop magic to make it come alive! I am actually going to get prints of it and frame them for my brothers as part of their Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails