Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide | For The Home


Teal Boutique Wall Hook by MemoryBeanDesigns
I am going through a teal/robins egg blue phase for a while now as you may already know. I absolutely love this wall hook! The pattern is simply divine! It measures 8.5 x 11 inches, 3/4 inches thick.



Spring Green Sun Rays Place Settings by TaylaBDesign
These place settings are great gifts for the home! I would love to place these settings around my table.



Three Little Terrariums by TortoiseLovesDonkey
These little terrariums are great. I just love the idea of giving a gift that seems like such low maintenance and it's living. In the listing it even says, "Perfect gifts because they're super crazy easy to care for (they're bachelor and plant-killing-friend approved)!" How wonderful!

Would you like to be featured in one of the blog themes? Please click here for details!

Share

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my place mat and napkins! I love the wall hook!... and the little terrariums too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails