Thursday, November 18, 2010

Handmade Holiday Packaging!


The weeks are flying by and soon I will have my Christmas gifts ready to give, but still need to package. Last year, I enlisted my boyfriend to help me package the night before. Whew, we were I was up late getting all the details just right. I have come across this fantastic post on some beautiful packaging ideas for your viewing delight! Click here to check out the post on Paper n Stitch!

Do you have some amazing packaging ideas of your own? Please email me at gidu.design@gmail(dot)com and share your own packaging ideas and photos! Yours could be posted here for all to see!

(image: Paper N Stitch)

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails