Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Friday


So we have finally reached Friday, yeah! I hope you all had a wonderful week. If you are just joining us today, here's what you missed this week:

We had a great interview on Tuesday from the wonderful Megan of Studio MME!

Our theme this week was baby booties. If you are interested in submitting your item to the themes, visit the schedule here. I am also open to some theme ideas, too! I am having a bit of creative block when it comes to adding new and creative themes, so if you have any great ideas, please drop me an email!

There were some great Etsy Picks on Thursday. Click here to check them out!

Just a heads up that there's still openings for guest contributors and interviewees! Click here and here for more information. I would love to hear from you!

This weekend plans are a bit fuzzy. I don't have set plans, but its not a bad thing! It will be nice to relax. Soon enough we will be in the holiday season and things will be a lot busier. What are you doing this weekend? Are you working on any new projects or finishing up current ones?

I hope you have a great weekend! See you soon!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails