Monday, October 19, 2009

Tips on How to Be More Creative


recycled pink whale bib, originally uploaded by CherryLaneJane.

I was browsing The Storque, Etsy's blog, and I came across this list of tips on how to be more creative and I thought I'd share it with you today. Click here to find out!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Michael and I had some down time so we hung out with some friends yesterday. It was so nice. Things are looking sunny today in our forecast, which is lovely because lately it was starting to feel like winter already. Has anyone else felt this way?

We are still on the hunt for some interviewees and guest contributors!! Please visit here and here for details!

Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I appreciate your comments and they brighten my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails